Happy Birthday Grandma!
I slept in a little on Sunday – I had had a big day the day
before.
When I woke up I had some breakfast and then went tidied the
wardrobe and desk in my room.
For lunch we went to Giuliana’s mother’s house, and had
penne with tomatoes, chicken schnitzel with carrots and mashed potato and
fratelli, filled with cream and gently heated on the stove.
After lunch we came home and went for a walk, including a
tour of a new set of flats that are just before the stage of plastering the
walls.
Then, at half-past 5, I went to Alberto’s house to play on
the Wii with him. We played a few games and at 7 o’clock, Giuliana came over.
We had pizza for dinner and then a Zuccertorte that Antonella had made. It was
another late night!
No wonder you slept in, but it's nice to have a quieter day after a very busy one. Thanks for my birthday greetings. Sounds like you had a weekend to remember. Did you have to take a note for missing school?
ReplyDeleteA day to recover from your big day in Venice sounds like a wonderful idea.
ReplyDelete