Hello. It has been four days. It is quite embarrassing, especially since in my last post I said it would be less than two days. But I have been very busy.
Unfortunately, as Kate predicted, I have forgotten some things from Friday. I will write as much as I can.
I had school. The only interesting lesson was English, and I had to read Shakespeare's Sonnet XVIII. We then talked about the metaphors and things.
After school I came home and did something.
In the evening Giuliana's friend Barbara came over for dinner. It was very nice, and we had Giuliana's signature spinach pie followed by Tortelloni with artichokes. Barbara had brought some fritelli, so we had those. It was great.
Then I went to bed. Sorry it is so brief and vague.
No need to apologise, you've been doing great. At least you remembered the food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFood is always an important thing to remember!
ReplyDelete