Thursday, 8 January 2015

7th Gennaio 2015

Yesterday was the first day back at school.

The first hour was English. We went through the holiday homework, which was about non-defining relative clauses, among other things which I don't remember. Next was maths, which was okay.

In the third hour we had literature, and I tried to follow along. Then there was philosophy and Latin. In Latin I decided to write a story in Italian. It is a children's story about an elephant and a giraffe that visit Paris.

After school we had biscuits, cheese and cauliflower for lunch, and then I did some Australian homework.

At 5 o'clock Lisa and Stefania came for tea and we finished the chocolate cake from the night before. Then Stefania showed Giuliana some photos from their trip to Pisa while I helped Lisa write a two recounts for her English homework.

They went home and we had minestra con cipolla (onion soup) and frittata, or omelette.

I played a game I made to memorise the present, imperfect, future and perfect tenses of irregular verbs, and then I went to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds as though the Italians know more about English grammar than we do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first day back at school is always a difficult day. Keep up the hard work Craig, and especially your blogs - we are all so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete