fiancé, Andrew, on their engagement! I am so happy for you both, and I wish you all the happiness in the world.
Now I will write about Monday. I went to school and had a pretty normal day. I had to do Educazione Fisica, unfortunately, but twice isn't too bad. We began with some gymnastic exercises and then the boys had to play some basketball related games while the girls continued gymnastics.
In the third and fifth hours, we had literature and latin, and we had physics in the fourth. Our professoressa, or teacher, gave us some problems in English to do.
I came home in the afternoon, and had lunch. I wrote the posts about the weekend. Then Irene came. I helped her with some listening exercises, and we had sausages and salad for dinner. We played cards for a while, and then her mother, Nirvana, father, Renato and sister, Anna, came over. We had some Pandoro and tisane, and played cards for a little while. They gave me some of Irene's favourite sweet as a farewell gift, which was very kind of them.
Then I went to bed.
You must be real card shark by now!
ReplyDeleteWere the English problems for in physics for your benefit or do they often have lessons in English?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCraig, thank you so much for your message. We are really excited about our engagement, and we look forward to catching up with you when you get home.
ReplyDeleteAre you telling us, that you actually had to do P.E.?