Thursday, 22 January 2015

21st Gennaio 2015

The first hour at school yesterday was English. We received the results from the tests we completed last week, and I got 14/15, or 8 out of 10. I had one spelling error ('pilgrams') but I had spelt it correctly every other time. I also said that, in his Divine Comedy, Dante travelled alone, but he was actually with Beatrice and Virgil. I haven't read the story though, so I don't think that is too bad.

In the second hour we had physics, and we solved problems about the fuoco of a parabola. I don't know what it is in English, but the turning point is halfway between the fuoco and the direttrice. The last three hours were latin, philosophy and Italian literature. I was quite bored. 

After school I came home and we had penne with mozzerella and radicchio for lunch. I copied out Shakespeare's sonnet 18, my English homework, and did some maths problems. For dinner we had minestra con zucca (pumpkin) and toasted sandwiches with mozzerella. We watched some television and I went to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your English result especially as you hadn't read the book. Have you been inspired to read Dante and are you still keen to read Chaucer when you get home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Craig on your English results. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete