This is a couple of days ago. I apologise for the delay.
I went to school as is usual for a Saturday. There was Latin, maths, science and religion. Nothing particularly interesting happened in any of them, and Latin was particularly boring.
As is usual on a Saturday, I had to get off the bus at a different stop and walked. I am glad I did. I saw a few large men in matching "Team Bosnia" outfits. And I saw this.
That is Ponte San Niccolo, and the river that I ride along to the shops. The water was very low on Saturday, and it is lower still today.
After school I came home. Giuliana was out for the afternoon, so I made some lunch and ate it. She came home and we got dressed up to go to her friend's birthday party. I had a good time there, and spoke to a girl who spent five weeks in New York learning English last year. There was great food at the party, especially the tiramisu
I came home and went straight to bed.
What a lovely place you're living in and a pleasant bike ride to the shops. Does anyone look after the sheep or do they just roam free? What makes the water level drop, do they let water out? Only 2 sleeps till Christmas and 10 till your birthday!!! Love you big boy. XXXXX
ReplyDeleteThe river flows to the sea, but it is quite fast moving, so when it rains, it fills up and then it declines until it reaches a balance and then rises again when it rains. I think the "Team Bosnia" people were watching the sheep, but there was nobody down on the bank with them.
ReplyDelete